GUESTS FOR SUNDAY October 1, 2017: Regular Contributors Kraig, Korb & Taylor-Canfield!...Economist Peter Temin From MIT!... And Mary Havlicek Cornacchia Of The Striking Tufts Nurses!... Join The Conversation!
- Robert Kraig, Executive Director, Citizen Action of Wisconsin.
- Lawrence J. Korb, Senior Fellow at the Center for American Progress. He is also a senior advisor to the Center for Defense Information and an adjunct professor at Georgetown University. Prior to joining American Progress, he was a senior fellow and director of national security studies at the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Mark Taylor-Canfield is a Seattle-based journalist whose work appears in: Huffington Post, Daily Kos, Capitol Hill Times, Truthout, Op-ed News, Oximity,Free Speech Radio News (Pacifica),Democracy Watch News.
- Peter Temin, MIT Economist specializing in Economic History.
- Mary Havlicek Cornacchia, Registered Nurse at Tufts Medical Center and co-chair and activist for the Massachusetts Nurses Association/National Nurses United.
And Listener Calls!