GUESTS FOR SUNDAY May 21, 2017 ON THE JEFF SANTOS SHOW: Was It The Russians Or The GOP Who "Stole" The 2016 Election?... We're Talking With Greg Palast About That Today!... And We Remember The Late Seattle Musician Chris Cornell Who Died This Week!... The President is on the road, receiving a king's welcome in Saudi Arabia, and then on to Israel, putting the Russian controversy on the media back-burner for a few days!... We're looking back at the election with author Greg Palast today!... Do YOU think the Russians stole the 2016 election?... Rewind America goes back to the Vietnam War and the buildup for that war!... We'll also be remembering the late, great Chris Cornell, singer for Soundgarden and Audioslave, who sadly appears to have taken his own life, after performing in Detroit last Wednesday!... Join The Conversation!
- Greg Palast, author and investigative reporter, called by The Guardian newspaper in England, the "most important investigative reporter of our time – up there with Woodward and Bernstein." He is the author of New York Times bestsellers: Billionaires & Ballot Bandits, Armed Madhouse, The Best Democracy Money Can Buy and the highly acclaimed Vultures' Picnic (BBC Newsnight Review "Book of the Year" in 2012.)
- Herb Boyd, journalist, educator, author, and activist based in New York. His articles appear regularly in the "New York Amsterdam News", and have won him three 1st-place awards from the New York Association of Black Journalists. He teaches black studies at the City College of New York and the College of New Rochelle.
- Robert Kraig, Executive Director, Citizen Action of Wisconsin.
- Lawrence J. Korb, Senior Fellow at the Center for American Progress. He is also a senior advisor to the Center for Defense Information and an adjunct professor at Georgetown University. Prior to joining American Progress, he was a senior fellow and director of national security studies at the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Mark Taylor-Canfield is a Seattle-based journalist whose work appears in: Huffington Post, Daily Kos, Capitol Hill Times, Truthout, Op-ed News, Oximity,Free Speech Radio News (Pacifica),Democracy Watch News.
And YOUR Call!... at 772-925-8206!