[Podcast Audio Pending]
GUESTS FOR FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017: Inauguration Day In D.C.!... It's Now President Trump's Turn!.. 3 Hours Of Special Inauguration Coverage!
... The peaceful transition of power!... Did YOU watch the Inauguration?... Are YOU protesting?... Join The Conversation!
- Mark Taylor-Canfield is a Seattle-based journalist whose work appears in: Huffington Post, Daily Kos, Capitol Hill Times, Truthout, Op-ed News, Oximity,Free Speech Radio News (Pacifica),Democracy Watch News.
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent for the Nation Magazine and co-author of the book Dollarocracy, How the Money and Media Election Complex is Destroying America. John joins the Jeff Santos Show every Monday. Check out his latest posts at the Nation's website, www.theNation.com.
- Jim Dean, Chair of Democracy for America (DFA).
- Elaine Cleeton, Associate Professor of Sociology, SUNY Geneseo, where she specializes in women's health; social welfare; and, race, class and gender relations.
- George Goehl, co-Executive Director, People's Action and People's Action Institute, a national organization of a million people in 32 states fighting for economic, environmental, racial, and gender justice
- Taylor Raines, Emerson College student, reporting in from the Inauguration protests in D.C.
- Robin Bergman, long-time friend of and contributor to the Jeff Santos Show AND owner/founder of Robin Originals Knitwear in Concord, Massachusetts. Robin is in D.C. today at the Inauguration and will be at the Women's March there tomorrow. (Robin has been extremely busy making Pink Pussyhats for the march at Robin Originals!)
And Listener Calls!