GUESTS FOR THURSDAY JULY 30, 2015: Transportation Thursday! And Herb Boyd With the Reverend Ira Acree of Chicago.....Join the conversation!
- Rick Harnish, Executive Director, Midwest High Speed Rail Association (MHSRA).
- John Businger, former MA state Rep (D-Brookline, serving for 28 years!) and chief advocate for the Boston North-South Station Rail Link. Transportation Thursday & Privatizing the T!
- Jerry Austin, award-winning political consultant and Campaign Manager for the Rev. Jesse Jackson's 1988 Presidential Campaign and regular Thursday guest!
- Pastor Ira Acree, of the Greater St. John Bible Church on Chicago's Westside. He has been pastor there for over 25 years and is a "tireless advocate for empowerment, championing principles of entrepreneurship, education, economics and evangelism."
- Herb Boyd, journalist, educator, author, and activist based in New York. His articles appear regularly in the "New York Amsterdam News", and have won him three 1st-place awards from the New York Association of Black Journalists. He teaches black studies at the City College of New York and the College of New Rochelle.
And Listener Calls!